User avatar

Kepe

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Well to start I have to say that I am not thrilled with any of the candidates. I think that anyone who would make a really good president isn't stupid ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I tend to view it as more choice than anything, but I would also not be surprised if some people were more tempted in that direction than others. People can ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: World Of Sin

    It really didn't seem very poetic. If you had taken the lines out it would have been a story, or an intro of sorts. Other than a few word pictures, ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I hate...

    Well, it was rather blah. This may be a bit harsh, but I really found your structure to be rather boring. I mean, I get it: you hate it. I ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Zauberei: Chapter 1

    Well, Ten just about said it all, but I have just one little thing to add. You said, " Meg Argentia happened to be her arch enemy at the high ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Iliad

    Yes, you should re-read it. Every time I pick it up I seem to find something different, or some other delight that I failed to notice before. The Iliad is ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: You Are

    Poetry is supposed to be a creative expression of your feelings, thoughts or experiences. Twit is right, this isn't really poetry You have a thought. You 'hate' this person, but ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: thoughtless

    You need to put structure into your poem, and please get ride of the smiley faces, they are very distracting. This didn't feel like a poem, and I think you ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Iliad

    Those were really good parts. I particularly loved the part where he first introduced Helen, because he never described her face, only other people's reactions to her. I felt like ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night

    So all in all the story was sad, but if you want to make it fantastic you have to let us get to know the characters a bit more and ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Grimnick Groggle Character Sketch

    So when I first read 'goblin ninja' I was kinda thinking that you had managed to wrap two overused, cliche character types and mix it into one, however as the ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Inheritance 3

    Maybe this is a bit optimistic of me, but I think he has a chance of saving the series if the third one is really good and really original. Was ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Iliad

    I was very surprised to find that I actually enjoyed this book. You are able to witness the tragic flaws in all of the characters, and ultimately the pointlessness of ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    I had to read it for school, and was very surprised to find that I enjoyed it.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Circle Trilogy - Ted Dekker

    All the boys in my class are obsessed with those books! Wow, I now want to read them...

    Jan 29, 2008


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King