User avatar

Kelsey

  • Art & Photography Re: Feathers of Fire

    1) The feathers(?) in the right bottom corner are kind of distracting, since they are bright and "The Secret" is bright. It kinda places the girl's face in the background. ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of Alice Cullen/Ashley Greene

    I'm not a fan of the Twilight series (or of Ashley Greene), but this is a good drawing! I wish I could draw... the only thing I can draw is ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Toliet Plunger Icon

    Haha! I think this is kind of cute. Do you create a lot of pixel art? I wish I had that skill... I get so impatient. If I were making ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Uhhm...okay then. :? I disliked A Separate Peace . Though this book played a significant role for those during its time, I thought it was very slow and boring. The ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I wrote my first piece when I was about 6-years-old. It was about two pages long (keep in mind, very large handwriting), and titled "Mr. Penguin and Crocky". It was ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    To be completely honest, Twilight. I couldn't finish reading it! It was so poorly-written! The plot is very cliche and overused, and the characters are unrealistic and horrendous. Bella, the ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

    I read The Lottery this year, for class-reading. At the end, I was completely confused. And as a large class, we had the utmost difficulty trying to analyze the story. ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas?

    I get my ideas from real life experiences and wonders. I'm also inspired by interesting people, people with memorable appearences or personalities. Also, right before bed. At that time, my ...

    Sep 21, 2008


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn