-
Re: Feathers of Fire
1) The feathers(?) in the right bottom corner are kind of distracting, since they are bright and "The Secret" is bright. It kinda places the girl's face in the background. ...
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: Drawing of Alice Cullen/Ashley Greene
I'm not a fan of the Twilight series (or of Ashley Greene), but this is a good drawing! I wish I could draw... the only thing I can draw is ...
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: Toliet Plunger Icon
Haha! I think this is kind of cute. Do you create a lot of pixel art? I wish I had that skill... I get so impatient. If I were making ...
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yes! Very true. TUBM is a Sagittarius (sun sign).
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: What do you hate?
I hate it when my feet are cold! ):
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Pie!
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
dsfdsbvfhfkkldsfeyr;
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: Talk Backwards.
Something or blanket a need I. Here in cold too way is it.
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
Uhhm...okay then. :? I disliked A Separate Peace . Though this book played a significant role for those during its time, I thought it was very slow and boring. The ...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Everyone on the site is so good-looking! Man, I don't know if I should post a picture or not...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
I wrote my first piece when I was about 6-years-old. It was about two pages long (keep in mind, very large handwriting), and titled "Mr. Penguin and Crocky". It was ...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
To be completely honest, Twilight. I couldn't finish reading it! It was so poorly-written! The plot is very cliche and overused, and the characters are unrealistic and horrendous. Bella, the ...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson
I read The Lottery this year, for class-reading. At the end, I was completely confused. And as a large class, we had the utmost difficulty trying to analyze the story. ...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: The dreaded introducton section...
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes. I read the rules before I joined the site, which is something I usually do. I consider myself fairly caught up. I've ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Where do you get your ideas?
I get my ideas from real life experiences and wonders. I'm also inspired by interesting people, people with memorable appearences or personalities. Also, right before bed. At that time, my ...
Sep 21, 2008
