User avatar

Kelpies

Kelpies

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Everyone dies in the end. I guess I'm just going to go faster than anticipated. Quick, what's the greatest prank I can pull from beyond the grave?" -Chessy Your character's ...

    May 6, 2018
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I like dolls. Especially the ones with ghosts inside of them." -Jane Augustine If your character died and became a ghost, what is the first thing they would do?

    May 5, 2018
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'm a Rag doll. I'd figure out how to make them worship me instead, then make sure that they did as I bid and did something useful." -Rags (Same book ...

    May 19, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "It's not that I don't trust them, it's just that I don't care about anything like 'true greatness' or all that codswallop. I think I'm great enough already- thank you. ...

    May 18, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd ask all my friends for advice, and discover that only one of my friends knows how to cook and she's a rag doll." -Chessy Your mission is in danger ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd wonder what they'd been through, and how I could help. Then I'd get distracted by the sudden need to draw a mustache on Sleeping Beauty." -Chessy Someone plays a ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd just turn into a gas and find my way out the ventilation shaft. Stalking is creepy!" -Chessy You're trapped on a deserted island with someone who doesn't speak a ...

    May 16, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "A sentient hypercube!" -Chessy, name of book undecided. You are forced to remain in a bookstore for a year. What do you do?

    May 16, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I killed my family a long time ago, and my daughter's already afraid of me." -Heartbeat If you were given the choice to kill the person closest to you or ...

    Oct 14, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "A world where everyone understands that everyone is mad, and everyone is free to show it." -Chessy Fade Society If today was your last day on Earth- how would you ...

    Oct 14, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "What friends? Oh, you mean alliances? Probably punch them in the face." -Heartbeat If you had to hide who you were from everyone and anyone- what would happen to your ...

    Oct 13, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Well... Her body is my body so..." -Elly Osborne. Under what circumstances would self sacrifice be an option?

    Oct 13, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Time for the real guns! Break their bones! Weeeeeeeee! Maybe eat some human flesh! Fun fun fun fun fun!" -Heartbeat. If everyone thought you were crazy- would you believe them?

    Oct 2, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "The sphinx. That's how you eradicate stupidity from the gene pool!" She giggles maniacally. -Heartbeat. If you infallibly fell in love with the wrong sort of people- what would you ...

    Oct 1, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "You get bombed, and you get bombed, EVERYONE GETS BOMBED!" -Heartbeat What'd you do if you discovered that you were sharing a mind with someone with completely different morals than ...

    Sep 29, 2016


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind