User avatar

Kelpies

Kelpies

  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but over the accumulated lost time you lost at school and you need another year's worth of schooling. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted.

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you die before you can spend much time with them. I wish I was perfect.

    Mar 31, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you no longer have any friends. I wish I didn't get hat hair.

    Mar 30, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you are blind to what truly matters in life. I wish I was one of my best book characters.

    Mar 28, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you have to watch all your loved ones die. I wish for a sandwich.

    Mar 27, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    End the evening's rapid noise, always loving rain and incredible night.

    Mar 26, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you have to. I wish we were best friends!

    Feb 25, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but money can't buy happiness. I wish I was happy no matter what.

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but instead of turning just one year older, you turn thirty years older. I wish amazon didn't give me stupid ads.

    Feb 7, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then a bear mauls you to death and you have absolutely nothing to defend yourself with. I wish social stereotypes didn't exist.

    Feb 2, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    And I'm A T-Rex and you're a Edmontosaurus. Figure the rest out yourself. I wish that people took me seriously.

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted. But so did you. I wish that my cats only took the time I wanted to give them, and not the time I need to be elsewhere.

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Wish granted, but now the sky (and atmosphere) is gone and everyone is dead. I wish I had a clue about life.

    Jan 2, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but the giraffes are rude and hate you. I wish that wishes came true.

    Jan 1, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you stop too and can't unfreeze it. I wish my foot didn't fall asleep.

    Dec 31, 2015


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins