User avatar

Kelpies

Kelpies

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Order of Dragons

    I have about five reviews left, thanks for asking.

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Order of Dragons

    hmm. I might not be able to do it some weeks because I will be away. I would like to join an order though!

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: New Badge Ideas

    Though I am but a squire, I do agree with the titles. I mean, you have squire and knight, but no titles above that. But I would also like something ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    And I would like my Knight/squire name to be "Cairnes and her faithful steed the Kelpie" Or, just Cairnes.

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    I really want to become a Knight. With review day coming up, I shall complete this quest.

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Do you have a summer job?

    I honestly don't need a job.......... YET! But on the more serious side, I don't want money to be a holdup in my future.

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Follow Me and I'll Follow You

    Kelpies are a mythical horse that lives in the water. It would entice a human onto it's back and then drown and eat them.

    May 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: One-line Poetry Competition!

    my favorite line from one of my poems is as follows: "All the young knights spent perchance, fighting bad with sword and lance." From my poem, "A Dryad's Lament", It ...

    May 4, 2014


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites