User avatar

Kelpies

Kelpies

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Lol me too.

    May 23, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    ikr? My science teacher (This is the only class I'm actually studying for because I think I know everything else I need to.) just finished teaching us. Today. No review. ...

    May 22, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Don't die, and don't OD on caffiene.

    May 22, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    What!? Why?!

    May 22, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Dead? Such a incriminating term... I prefer un-alive. I actually think that's a quote from somewhere... Nope, too lazy to go figure it out >.

    May 22, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her pet is intelligent though, and does on some level contribute to the plotline. Think Maximus in Tangled.

    May 22, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    I made it up because I had yet to do a lot of Star Wars research- besides it fits well with my character. It's like a big panther with feathers. ...

    May 22, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    I know nothing so it's okay. Besides- her pet is definitely not canon.

    May 22, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    *Le pout* but... I want the Star Wars character I made to become the grey lady... Neither light nor dark...

    May 19, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    I would make a new lightsaber color- grey.

    May 19, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'm a Rag doll. I'd figure out how to make them worship me instead, then make sure that they did as I bid and did something useful." -Rags (Same book ...

    May 19, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "It's not that I don't trust them, it's just that I don't care about anything like 'true greatness' or all that codswallop. I think I'm great enough already- thank you. ...

    May 18, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd ask all my friends for advice, and discover that only one of my friends knows how to cook and she's a rag doll." -Chessy Your mission is in danger ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd wonder what they'd been through, and how I could help. Then I'd get distracted by the sudden need to draw a mustache on Sleeping Beauty." -Chessy Someone plays a ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd just turn into a gas and find my way out the ventilation shaft. Stalking is creepy!" -Chessy You're trapped on a deserted island with someone who doesn't speak a ...

    May 16, 2017


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites