User avatar

Kelpies

Kelpies

  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry DT

    Hufflepuff, I'll get in my character soon.

    Oct 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry DT

    I suppose it's too late to join :'(

    Oct 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From The Front DT

    WILL NO ONE CONTRIBUTE TO THIS AWESOMENESS!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Selection

    Sylvania, on her float. I stared at the crowd, this had never unnerved me, though I had never seen a crowd of this mass. Most were cheering for me, but ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Archive Re: Escape From The Front

    :( :shock: :x :twisted: :?: :!: :? :| :pirate2: :pirate3: This seems to be abandoned.

    Sep 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragons Dt

    Sorry about going next r4p17 I was just a little flustered at the time is all.

    Sep 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From The Front DT

    Anastaisia is looking at you angrily if you are looking and not planning on making a character and participating.

    Sep 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragons Dt

    I am too... It bothered her more than her pearl!

    Sep 26, 2014
  • Archive Re: Dragons

    If you wanted to post next, sorry. I found myself lying against Thoren. But I had the oddest sensation that it wasn't me doing it. I was going to tell ...

    Sep 26, 2014
  • Archive Re: Escape From The Front

    I'm bored, so Here is the prologue, this is just to give everyone the feeling this will be giving and how things work and stuff: I stared out of my ...

    Sep 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragons Dt

    Can I bury Gene? Sorry, that sounded weird.

    Sep 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragons Dt

    I know this is a little off topic, But if anyone has any questions about the rockies please let me know, I'll look out my window. And just a side ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragons Dt

    It will later be explained that the "spirit" is her long-dead ancestor, the creator of the dragon pearl. The creators live on inside the pearl.

    Sep 12, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From The Front DT

    You know the drill. And if you don't, this is the place to ask what it is.

    Sep 10, 2014
  • Archive Re: Escape From The Front

    I dreamed this up one night, literally. So ideas for more characters and sports and anything else are greatly appreciated! So, here's the picture. You have always been in a ...

    Sep 10, 2014


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)