User avatar

Kelpies

Kelpies

  • OOC Archive Re: Outliers [DT]

    I want Jack to already be in the home.

    Jul 28, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    Accurate.

    Jul 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Obscurities DT

    I'm still interested!

    Jul 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Outliers [DT]

    Jack can supply the basic ingredients! You need flour? HERE'S A FULL-GROWN WHEAT FIELD!!! You need sugar? HERE'S THE BIGGEST SUGAR CANE TO HAVE EVER EXISTED!!!

    Jul 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Outliers [DT]

    We need to have a mad tea party with tea and sugary cookies and coffee now...

    Jul 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Outliers [DT]

    Oh yes, naturally. XD

    Jul 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Outliers [DT]

    Character profile up! Hehe... Jack and the beanstalk...

    Jul 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Outliers [DT]

    Hello! I would like to play the role of a somewhat mentally unstable teen who controls plants if that is possible! I'm Kelpies, and for those who don't know me- ...

    Jul 24, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    "Really? I just thought that I was being oblivious."

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    "I fail to see why that changes anything."

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    "Pretty kitty. Too bad you had to die to preserve our health."

    Jul 20, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    Thanks Lizz. I just honestly don't know how to feel about the situation.

    Jul 16, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    *Sighs* all my friends prefer Star Wars... And a friend of a friend just kind of likes arguing with me about that sort of thing even though I'm trying not ...

    Jul 16, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    I like them both, but if someone is seeking a nerd war I will give them what they want. That is not a good thing.

    Jul 15, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Trek: The Odyssey DT

    *Bump*

    Jul 15, 2017


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl