User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    Guyyyyyssss .... ??? Anyone? D:

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    Manarian Manarian's face darkened. "And you think I do?" He asked, raising one eyebrow. "No, the truth is, Kallo," he began, staring hard at the young rider."That I'm using this ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    Retrodisco and Gspy: Yes, they're great. :D Kidashka: For your rank, what do you mean 'full'? Just a full Mage, I assume. By the way, once a Prentice has 'graduated,' ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    Cool. Spots reserved! ;) Retrodisco, nice profile, by the way.

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    Plot: Mageborns have been exiled since the great War that created the great barren marshes called the Waste. Although Mageborns are still very present in society, people pretend they don't ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Houston Houston had watched the scenes since his arrival with a growing sense of, of all things, amusement. Every last man jack of them was a scoundrel, a thief. Even ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Houston "How about a hose and a bucket of turpentine?" Houston muttered in response, pushing himself off the wall. "Back to the Butcher, kid. Where'd you hear that useful tidbit ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    (Hullo! New here, so I'll just jump in. My Profile's in the DT. Sorry it's so long, I hate late intro scenes.) Houston Houston groaned and rolled over in the ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Gallant "Aw, crap." *runs like the wind* what would your character do if they and their world were turned into Legos?

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    *** I believe that's correct. Gee, it's been a while, hasn't it? Lessee...*** Manarian Manarian stared intently at the horizon. He was looking for a small mountain, or, rather, a ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Helen (-.-) No. That's just... that's... no. :\

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Alf *Blinks* What best friend? What would your character do if they were turned into a cat/rat/dog/hamster/animal of your choosing?

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Veronn snorted through his nose. "You still do that sort of thing yourselves? I just send armies to annihilate that sort of rif raf - It's far easier."

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    King Verron resisted the very strong urge to have his guards detain the obvious imbeciles in the bar - but then he remembered that this was, after all, a bar ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Veronn Oh, really, Grant? I enjoy your rather crude mannerisms. If I had a dozen generals like you... I'd have a dozen generals like you.

    Aug 9, 2010


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage