User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    (This is just after Manarian storms away. More explanation at the end of the post. Sorry I've been away!) Manarian How could he? Manarian raged, storming off into the trees. ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Delta 22142 Pardon, but could you explain what llloooovvveeeee is, exactly? .... Oh. Very well. I honestly can say that... *catches sight of Beta* Oh. Um... *At this point, Delta's ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    Cool. Post your profile on the DT. ;)

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    Desse A shadow walker, Emer Desse thought furiously, and Dark Elf, so she says. If that is true, than wild magic is resurfacing. And now you’ve invited it to tea ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Eloqar: A slow, evil grin creeps up Eloqar's face. "New ideas, eh?" he says, looking at the list of 1000 ways to die. "Great. The last few thousand deaths have ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    King Verron (aka "the Dark General" as he thinks his name is too bizzare for words) *Gets a sly, calculating grin on his face* Oh, very nice. Very nice indeed. ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    Allin Allin blinked as a pale girl slowly emerged from the edges of the firelight. Desse was looking vaguely satisfied. Allin wasn’t nearly so sure. “Of course,” the old man ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    That's what I thought. ;)

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    Anyone????

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    That's a shame. I'm sorry you have to drop out. There isn't much going on here anyway. Allin Allin was just nodding off, thinking idly of his fine bed back ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Darren: Darren: *Finds himself to be a shape-shifting djinn* What in the world -? Nathaniel: Bartimaeus? Are you paying attention to me? Do as I say! Darren: Wait - you've ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Err, yes she did. Zelda: Funnily enough, I'm not thrilled by this arrangement. Intimidated, frightened even? Yes. Thrilled, no. I smile sheepishly and try to talk my way out of ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Allira: She mouths the words frantically. Her silent screams include words that would have to be censored, but are along the general lines of "WHAT THE FRICK HAPPENED TO MY ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Allira: "Live" is a subjective term. I "Exist" in an alternate dimension. I "Died" in a desert. If Kelcia made me go back there, I'd be perfectly fine - seeing ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Mageborns: The Exiles (Started, But Accepting!)

    Allin Rakesh trotted obediently after the chestnut steed bearing the tall form of Emer Desse. Allin, astride his favorite horse, Rakesh, was far less willing to go wherever Desse led ...

    Oct 1, 2010


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus