User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa Susa, who had been staring at Luke in shock, suddenly spoke, her voice trembling from barely controlled rage. “When our father finds out about this,” she said. ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    That's the spirit. :D

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Yes, we left the Hogshead. We're currently in the order hide out. I think everyone just needs to calm down and, um, get on the same page. I'm rather confused ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa “Luke? What in the world are you doing here?” Susa exclaimed, blushing. She had always thought Luke very handsome. Simon would have been pleased to see him ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    She was, but proved immune.

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    We should at least PM her, to let her know.

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    I'm not posting at the moment, but I want to clarify something: Alex never had an owl, because how would he afford one? His mother uses the muggle post and ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Alex Baker Hufflepuff Alex watched the jets of light fly. What was going on? They were dueling? Why? So what if Saul had wandered in off the street? He was ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa “I guess…” Susa said, biting her lip. Johnathan sat back and began to rub his wrists, pleased that he had made his point. Simon did not agree ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    *What the hey. I'm just going to write Aaron's dialogue for the next bit. I hope you don't mind, Tex.* Runner Aaron shrugged. “Yes, I’m a gladiator, or was, at ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa Simon and Susa exchanged a look. “Well,” Simon began. “These dungeons could be in the castle,” “But we don’t think so, somehow.” Susa said, joining in. “The ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Alex Baker Hufflepuff Turning… turning… everywhere, white fog… people screaming, collapsing figures, terror, cold, dead hands… And then there weren't. Alex stood, shaking, in the center of the

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    *Ahem* I'm not posting, but, um, I noticed something in what you wrote above, Ray122. You called Harriet Lovegood Luna. She isn't Luna, she's Harriet. :)

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Alex Baker Hufflepuff Alex heard the rumbling and screaming the moment it began. The Hufflepuff common room was on the first floor, a few corridors away from the great hall. ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa “I think,” said Simon, walking with his sister through the crowded market place, “That a good place to start would be by looking up recently hired mercenaries. ...

    Dec 29, 2009


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn