User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Runner “Are you coming, or what?” Runner called back to the two men. “I don’t have to save you. You know that, right?” She heard some muttering from a little ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa As the fight began, Simon circled around to the back of one dim-looking robber while Susa held the man’s attention. “So,” She said, flipping her hair out ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa Simon and Susa simultaneously drew their new daggers. Even though Simon didn’t know how to use the weapon, some primal instinct rejoiced in having a sharp bit ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    That last sentence didn't make much sense at all, Aspiring... And the only reason I posted was because Ray said that someone should post, but I honestly had no idea ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Alex Baker Huffelpuff Alex stared around the room. It appeared that Kale really had gone over to the dark side. Why else would he be standing at his ease, while ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    I'm a little intimidated. If I post before Riders and Ray work this out, I could confuse the story line. But if I don't post, we'll just sit here until ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa Susa hopped into the wagon and looked around. There were, indeed, two unopened canvas packages in the corner. “C’mon, Si,” she said excitedly, “Let’s see what Luke ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa “Well,” began Susa, “we figured out how the royal family was killed. That was easy, if unpleasant.” “The King was poisoned,” said Simon promptly, as if he ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    *How's about going into London, for a start? Then heading out into the suburbs, and, um, figuring something out from there? We could, like, I dunno.... We'd be too large ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa Simon finally understood. He had been confused ever since he had been thrown in the dungeon, but now he understood. He could almost forgive Luke now, and ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Lol! Goodness, no! Alaki means 'my dear' in arabic! A better phrase might be "Al humdellilah," (spelling optional) which means "God willing". But I just noticed something. You wrote "alkai", ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Alex Baker Hufflepuff “They must have men in the Order…” That’s what Tristin had said. Alex glanced around, a sharp knife, taken from one of the kitchen drawers, held firmly ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    *ahem.* Posting would be good... I can't do anything from here....

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *Grins* I know arabic when I see it, Jok101. But, um, do you know what alaki means?

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa The twins looked at each other, confused. They weren’t sure if they could trust Luke anymore. Susa had been just as furious as her brother when Luke ...

    Jan 7, 2010


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare