-
Re: Rat Tails- Open to all
Are you still accepting? If not, it's okay, if so, here's the profile! Name: Just Age: About 20 in rat years. Gender: Male Class: Lower Appearance: Long brown fur, almost ...
Feb 9, 2011 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Sorry you guys. Let's try to pick up the pace! I'll be on more often now. Manarian Manarian’s teeth gritted as he finished tying the bandage. Damn that – his ...
Feb 4, 2011 -
Re: What would happen if?
Questions??
Jan 23, 2011 -
Re: What would happen if?
Erm, question?? I'll provide one for now. What would your character do if they spotted their favorite person in the world getting mobbed by adoring fans, begging for their autograph?
Jan 18, 2011 -
Re: What would happen if?
By, 'narry' I suppose you mean 'marry'. *Sigh* Jarlan "I'm blind! I can't even see you!" "Don't act like I'm any happier about it, buddy." "I'm already betrothed," "Look, do ...
Jan 8, 2011 -
Re: What would happen if?
Evan: (Fiddles) Nope. (Pulls a few wires, unscrews a few things. Something snaps.) Oh, crap. (Black smoke starts rising from the desktop.) Oh, crap! Why did I even try? I'm ...
Jan 1, 2011 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
(Are we on Dragons, or on foot?)
Dec 29, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Jesus, you guys, I've been slack. Sorry. Here, it's the holidays, so let's see if we can't get a bit of action in, hm? (BTW, Happy Holidays!) Manarian Storm clouds ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Allira: I stare blankly up at the clever people. "Yeah, but, I don't -" They say something smart. again. "I still don't -" More smartness, rolling off their tounges in ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian Bree, it seemed, was taking matters into her own hands. She was there, confidently defying Eighth, and Manarian was proud of her. The old Bree was back with a ...
Dec 4, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Sorry, Kid, this one ended ages ago, and the Sequel's full up.
Nov 26, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian “… And if Eighth finds out, she will use it against us, and we can’t let that happen.” Bree was very serious. And she was right too. There was ...
Nov 26, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian Manarian tapped his staff against the packed earth of the clearing, looking around. Everything was ready. “I don’t think you need to do anything, Lily,” he said, “and Naj ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
True, Very true
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
(Sorry for the long post, you guys! I just wrote one version (a shorter one) and then I was like - Nah. I'm doing this properly. At least it pushes ...
Nov 6, 2010
