User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Maria *Pats Deirdre on the back* Don't worry, dear. We're just discussing the pros and cons of a romantic relationship in a storybook. I don't mind them, but the other ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Maria "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." Still, I'm not arguing with you. I completely understand.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Maria (Hands up in the universal "hey-man-don't-have-a-cow" gesture) I never said you were. I just mention that people tend to become rather shaken up when they break up. And you ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Maira Oh, you guys are such a bunch of downers. I bet - yes, I said bet - that none of you have ever been rounded up by goons, drugged, ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    My character's already a guy, so I can't really offer anything. :) But I can't wait for this to start!

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Maria from Garadeth What? Whaddya mean, I can't talk?! "Mmph! Mmph! " Mmph! " Oh, ye God. They're right. I really can't talk. Drat. Hmmm... Dylan can read minds, so ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Maria Oh, Oliver, cheer up. Directors are very picky. The right script will come allong and they will say - "GET ME OLIVER BANE!" So, just buck up, right? :)

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Acting as Maria from Garadeth Dating? Hmm. I have gone on quite a number of dates, now haven't I? There was that colonel one year... Who may have turned me ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    Great, Apple! Now, anybody esle going to post? (*smiles and points threateningly at the 'Reply' button.*)

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Maria “You know, this is extremely undignified,” Maria complained as the guard held her at knife point. When, a moment before, he had opened the door and stepped into the ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    I'll give this one a go. It sounds like fun. :D Name: Sasha (Sash) Kozlov Age: 19 Gender: Male Viper or Enemy: Viper History: Sasha comes from a Russian-American family. ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    Well, in that case, you succeeded. :lol:

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I hate to double post, but... we're... not going on with this, are we. :( And just as it was getting good. Have you people no inquisitiveness? LD has an ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    Isn't anyone else posting? (by the way, Kaywiia? I adore this post. :D)

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    *Hah, Aqua, it looks like you and I both had the 'green' idea. Although, maybe not the same type of green idea. :D* Maria Maria woke, and was surprised to ...

    Mar 12, 2010


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain