-
Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)
**I'm afraid I shall have to drop out of this - I just can't keep up. Sorry.**
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
**Sorry! I haven't had much time lately. :?** Manarian Manarian hadn’t said much since the discovery of Zara. It was quite a shock, to see his Dragon’s killer running about ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Helen Helen tilted her head to one side as her hand reached automatically for her charm necklace. “Erm… Tom?” she said, nervous. He was acting, well, rather like a crazy ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
[Err, this is short and rather pointless, but I don't know what to write. Sorry. XP] “Ooh, wait a second!” Helen gasped as she spotted something on the Prince. She ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Did we post the DT on this one?
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Scyth I blinked in shock. “What the - ” I stared, dumbfounded for once, at the girl I had just attacked. “What the hell?!” I roared, more embarrassed than anything. ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Scyth I smiled at Anna’s obvious anger. How amusing. “I’m just here to make sure you don’t do anything foolish… like run away.” Anna opened her mouth to protest, but ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: The fall of Marr
Daniel Daniel nodded. “What would we need on this journey, Miss Illia? Because - ” “I told you, just call me Illia,” Illia said, rather exasperated. Daniel grinned. “Sorry. Old ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
*Feels extremely guilty,* Errr, sorry. Life happened. Heh. Sorry. :? Manarian Manarian smiled wryly as he hopped on Nuk’s back behind Bree. In truth, he didn’t really like raiding the ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Dude, I am SO sorry! We switched hotels, and the internet to our room isn't working. Eeek, sorry, I'll post as soon as I can - I'm actually in the ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Arthur Blink in surprise, wonder what a "United States" was, and then say it was a natural choice - after all Arthur is never wrong *not*. :lol: What would your ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian Manarian sighed and rose to his feet. “It looks like you have things under control, Ryl,” he said. “I’d better go find Bree – God knows what she’s been ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: The fall of Marr
Daniel “I would be honored to help you, Miss Illia,” Daniel said, cocking his head to one side. “But I’m not sure that I’m all that fond of your plan ...
Jun 24, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian Crack. Crack. Crack. The rough staff twirled in Manarian’s hands and hit its targets, three very unlucky saplings. Manarian had taken to using the long branch as a weapon ...
Jun 24, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
*wriggles in excitement* :D
Jun 23, 2010
