-
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian The morning the Riders set out started off smoothly enough. After a hasty breakfast, everyone hopped on the Dragons, Manarian climbing on Nukpano behind Bree, they took to the ...
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Arthur "Bloody typical, that is," he'd grumble and keep going. The end of the world has already started for him, so knowing that every thing's going to go 'kerblooie' tomorrow ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Helen Cheese and chocolate? Hmm, two really good things... I know the ultimate combo of them... Cannolis! Sweet cheese and chocolate chips... Mmmm....
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: The space/time bar and grill
Hullo, I am Veronn, Supreme Lord, King, and Ruler of the relm of Adolem! I am an evil, calculating custard by my author's reconing. I also try not to act ...
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Helen - from "The Shadows" *Glances up from filing her nails.* Oh, Hi. Gee, I figured this thing died a while back... *Shrug* Cool. So, how ya been?
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Alf *Grin* But I don't live in Europe/Australia, do I? *Cakles* *Recieves glare from everyone* Errr.... Take him instead! *points to random pedestrian and runs away* --- What would your ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Helen Helen held the bow she had taken from the prince in her hands. Scyth was still out cold, and would be for a while, by the look of things. ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian Manarian oversaw the group’s preparations for the departure tomorrow, simultaneously making mental plans for their group’s flight into the Black Mountains. It seemed obvious that the ston
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Allan Blink, stare blankly at the lemonade. "Err... thanks." Surreptitiously dumps the lemonade out. It might have been poisoned, after all. What would your character do if they found themselves ...
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)
*I'll make another character - probably a mage - later.* Jacaranda Jacaranda sat on a chair high off the ground, observing the study and its occupants. What amused her to ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
*Whew* this is pretty decent - hope it makes up for missing so much. : ) Manarian Manarian sighed through his nose and closed his eyes. There was too much ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
*Dude, sorry I've been away so long! Garr, I hate hotels.* Manarian “Bree…” Zara whispered. Manarian could hear her from across the clearing where he sat. “I don’t want to ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)
Fine with me.
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Darren *facepalm* Damn. I knew I shouldn't have had those last few drinks. *smiles guiltily at his mother.* Err... Hi. --- What would your character do if he/she was having ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)
I claim a spot! :D I'll be a type of spirit – a wood nymph. (Wood nymphs are spirits who can turn into trees, and are really in tune with ...
Jul 18, 2010
