User avatar

Kelcia

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Character Name Help...

    Now, what I've discovered from several long years as a member of a huge Fanfiction site, names can turn people off. Long, glittery, shiny names will put the more cautious ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Heroes: Bartimaeus (the Bartimaeus Trillogy), Gimli (LotR), Galadriel (LotR), Eowyn (LotR), Severus Snape *He is a hero!*(HP), The Chevalier Tialys and The Lady Salmakia (His Dark Materials) and Murta

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Twilight - before you yell, hear me out. 1, the plot is boring in too many places, and has too much going on in too little time in others. 2, ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Junkwriting

    Well, Critiq, I felt kind of silly when I first heard about Junkwriting. But I tried it, and I actually did write down whatever I was thinking at the moment. ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Junkwriting

    Hello everyone, Well, I have had an idea in my head for years, and I am finally beginning to write it down. The entire thing was in my head for ...

    Nov 29, 2009


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith