User avatar

Kelcia

  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "You stoled it from us!" Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "I. AM. BEOWULF! " - Beowulf

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when... - you flail at the mention of JK Rowling, DJ Machale, Ally Carter, Meg Cabot, or any author you love. Yeppers, I believe that's ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    B - Burnt Umber

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "What in God's name is that?" - Soul Music

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Bolt and Nate? No. Snoink and Nate? Now that is the perfect match. Seconded!

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Freaky, Bolt. Really, really disturbing. :O

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I deeply and sincerely agree with Bolt and a rocking chair. Tis a match made in Heaven. :D

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Agreed! :lol:

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and RedBird - as we both have an obsession with Bloom County. ;)

    May 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    That would be kind of cool, wouldn't it?

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    I wrote something and submitted it. I'm just worried that it might be a politically touchy subject. :?

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Demeter and TheNewHero (Only 'cause they were talking about this place in the chatroom ;))

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    .....And NOW I finish reading the whole discussion. Man, do I feel silly for putting in something like that at random. Heh. But this is ineteresting, and I do think ...

    Nov 30, 2009


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria