User avatar

Kelcia

  • Randomosity Re: post your voice

    Okay... Here's my random accents collection!

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: post your voice

    Here we go! :D

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8.5/10 for a wide variety of music. :) 1.Ticket to Ride - The Beatles 2. All Time Chump - Disney's Hercules Soundtrack 3. Chim Chim Cher-ee - Mary Poppins - ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    'Cause he was Born This Way (Lady Gaga) Who ate all my fudge?!?

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How To Help With Depression

    Thanks a lot you guys. I hadn't thought about bi-polar disorder. You've given me a lot to think about.

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do UFO's Exist?

    Okay, first, I thought I'd mention: >> Kafka, I love your avvie - a representation of the fourth dimension, wearing a Santa hat. I approve. :) Second, I posted a ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How To Help With Depression

    I'm really not sure if this is the right place for this. But it's a serious question, that needs a serious answer. I figured if I could get that anywhere, ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Signor Benedic, why are you still talking? No one marks you." - Beatrice, Much Ado About Nothing

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Jesus.... What a mind job." - Cypher, The Matrix.

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "... I do not think this means what you think it means..." - The Princess Bride

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "More?!?" - Oliver Twist

    Dec 4, 2010


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate