-
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
(Are we on Dragons, or on foot?)
Dec 29, 2010 -
Re: The Séance
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I'll see if I can't work some explanation into the ending.
Dec 29, 2010 -
Re: The Séance
This is a short, one-and-a-quarter scene play, as I like to call it. It takes place at a Seance, where things go amusingly wrong. It is a five person play, ...
Dec 29, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Jesus, you guys, I've been slack. Sorry. Here, it's the holidays, so let's see if we can't get a bit of action in, hm? (BTW, Happy Holidays!) Manarian Storm clouds ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"... I do not think this means what you think it means..." - The Princess Bride
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Allira: I stare blankly up at the clever people. "Yeah, but, I don't -" They say something smart. again. "I still don't -" More smartness, rolling off their tounges in ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Revenge of the Riders DT
I just realized!! omg. There needs to be an epic Eighth/Bree face-off at some point. OMG! :mrgreen:
Dec 7, 2010 -
Re: Revenge of the Riders DT
Yeah, but which one?
Dec 7, 2010 -
Re: Revenge of the Riders DT
Mmmkay, guys, big question: Is this the Epic Battle of Epicness for the stone, or a minor scrap? Personally, I think the former. Opinions?
Dec 6, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian Bree, it seemed, was taking matters into her own hands. She was there, confidently defying Eighth, and Manarian was proud of her. The old Bree was back with a ...
Dec 4, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"More?!?" - Oliver Twist
Dec 4, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"Rye drunn knrow!" - Scooby Doo,
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Sorry, Kid, this one ended ages ago, and the Sequel's full up.
Nov 26, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"W, T, F@%k?!?" - Me And My Dick
Nov 26, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian “… And if Eighth finds out, she will use it against us, and we can’t let that happen.” Bree was very serious. And she was right too. There was ...
Nov 26, 2010
