User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Rat Tails- Open to all

    (Okay, I'll start things off, if no-one objects.) Just The barroom was a noisy, underground affair, filled with the riffraff that was the lowliest rats in New York. Needless to ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    (Poke?)

    Feb 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rat Tails DT

    Hullo! Is this open? When are we starting? I like rats! (Wow, I had too much sugar today!)

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rat Tails- Open to all

    Are you still accepting? If not, it's okay, if so, here's the profile! Name: Just Age: About 20 in rat years. Gender: Male Class: Lower Appearance: Long brown fur, almost ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    Sorry you guys. Let's try to pick up the pace! I'll be on more often now. Manarian Manarian’s teeth gritted as he finished tying the bandage. Damn that – his ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Signor Benedic, why are you still talking? No one marks you." - Beatrice, Much Ado About Nothing

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Questions??

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Erm, question?? I'll provide one for now. What would your character do if they spotted their favorite person in the world getting mobbed by adoring fans, begging for their autograph?

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: And There Were Screams...

    Now, right off the bat, that was a cool opening! It grabbed my attention, and sucked me into the story. It truly gives an interesting insight into a trained killer's ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Jesus.... What a mind job." - Cypher, The Matrix.

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    By, 'narry' I suppose you mean 'marry'. *Sigh* Jarlan "I'm blind! I can't even see you!" "Don't act like I'm any happier about it, buddy." "I'm already betrothed," "Look, do ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Evan: (Fiddles) Nope. (Pulls a few wires, unscrews a few things. Something snaps.) Oh, crap. (Black smoke starts rising from the desktop.) Oh, crap! Why did I even try? I'm ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    I say amen to that, sister! It's true! YWS is the only site that offers concrete reviews, as far as I know. I mean, I know that there are some ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Dec 31, 2010


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell