User avatar

Kelcia

  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wizard war DT

    Sad but nessisary. Kale has to go. He's holding up progress by not posting. I vote "Aye."

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    I'll do it.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Not happy about this. I've been checking this stupid thing every day, and we're all held up because one person is'nt posting! I say, don't kill it officially, we just ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Black Wolf (Chapt. 1 / Part 4)

    The story telling was my favorite part! I like the idea of a black wolf; it's original, and makes the reader want to know more. One thing I noticed, and ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *Thats good organizing, LD. Very clever, and nicely handled. Hmmm... We'll see what happens then, won't we?* Simon and Susa Susa sniffed as the small group stood at the fork ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *Eyebrows raised way up* And you felt the need to tell us this... why?

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Oh, I'm sure they'll turn up. It hasn't been that long.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Honey, I'd stick to talking rather than posting until we sort this thing out.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    ...Yes?

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Aspiring, we were in a room with Chuck, Kale and a load of Death Eaters. You apperated us into Gringots without any transition. Does that sound... I don't know, feasible ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Heh. Sorry. ^_^* It just seemed in character... I'll avoid it from now on. *hurries off to edit posts* All edited!

    Jan 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    I'm here! :xd:

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Runner “Are you coming, or what?” Runner called back to the two men. “I don’t have to save you. You know that, right?” She heard some muttering from a little ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Black Wolf (Chapt. 1 / Part 3)

    Very nice. I enjoyed all the details - the discriptions of her riding especially. I have a couple suggestions, though. In the beginning, when she's getting ready to ride Gira ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Simon and Susa As the fight began, Simon circled around to the back of one dim-looking robber while Susa held the man’s attention. “So,” She said, flipping her hair out ...

    Jan 17, 2010


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken