User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Tips on Creating Drama

    What about romantic drama? There seems to be quite a lot of it out there.

    Mar 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    My character's physical appearence changes, (he can morph into animals) and so does Gspy's even if its only his eyes. Yeah ... I don't think that would be considered mutant, ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    And Kammie's character. She's gone completely albino, and Kamas said that she had wings too. (Would that be considered a mutant? I dunno. Could go both ways, I suppose. ;)) ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Er, no, we are. What made you think we weren't, suddenly? Oh, its just that someone hit someone with a fireball when they woke up. Oh, by the way guys, ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Hey, I thought we all were in sepereate rooms. Or did I just miss something? (I actually tend to do that a lot, ;))

    Mar 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Yes, very much :lol: I can't wait to write the expression on Arthur's face when he hears what Pricilla did. :lol:

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    Well, in that case, you succeeded. :lol:

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I hate to double post, but... we're... not going on with this, are we. :( And just as it was getting good. Have you people no inquisitiveness? LD has an ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Say, Lezal, you're a bit harsh on poor Arthur, don't you think? After all, it's not his fault he's a bit stupid. ;) (Actually, it's mine, :smt036)

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    Isn't anyone else posting? (by the way, Kaywiia? I adore this post. :D)

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    *Hah, Aqua, it looks like you and I both had the 'green' idea. Although, maybe not the same type of green idea. :D* Maria Maria woke, and was surprised to ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Arthur "Oh, be quiet." Geneva snapped as she retrieved her bow. "I'm out of here." Arthur watched her retreating back and sighed. Really, he thought. And only because I called ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    PONG to some ultimate mountain of doom to destroy some blasted ring, which sounds simple, but, HAH, let me tell you is not, and cause a great blinking mess which ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    PONG to where no man has gone before... ;)

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    *Yay! We're starting!* Arthur Brimas The sun, warm and clear in the chilly mountain air, rose above the high peaks that towered over the little colony. Arthur Brimas, the Leader’s ...

    Mar 11, 2010


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien