User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    *Sure. Thanks Scarlett. I just got a tad confused. Onwards we go! :)*

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Geezum, guys. I'm sorry. That post just didn't seem to go with anything. I checked, Anthony is from Wales... I didn't know what you meant by finding a suicidal Chinese ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Maria Ooh! Tell us how it works out! ^-^ I do love a good story.

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Arthur Arthur wandered through the woods. Once the fear of escaping the thief was over, his familiar, cocky attitude began to take over. Just wait until Genie heard of how ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    No, they found a kid in the woods, and he was Chinese. Anthony is, erm, Welsh, I think? Or some other European. I'm not exactly sure.

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Maria *nods at Burns* Riiight. Oh, and Nick? Go for it. Why not? What have you got to lose? :D

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    *Boy, I missed a bit, didn't I? Oh well, here I am now. :) Do you know, I had just written Sash finding Victoria when Scarlett posted? Lol, I just ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Maria You people are very destructive, you know? Hah, but then, who am I to judge? Fun people are fairly often either pyromaniacs or slightly twisted when it comes to ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    *Is confused* But, Myles never knocked Arthur out... Ah well, never mind. I'll post something in a minute or two.

    Mar 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    "My name is Harry Potter I'm the king of the school! I'm better than anybody in the school! I'm hip and I'm awesome, all the girls know my name, H-h-hary ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Maria I respect peoples oppinions. Believe me, I've heard enought crying-in-your-beer stroies over the years to become somewhat used to listening to people complaining about their relationships. But y

    Mar 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Awesome!!! But I can't get YouTube... :( What the hey. It may take some downloading, but I'll get it! Thanks! Have you guys seen "Potter Puppet Pals"?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Arthur?? When did he screm?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Bolder's Bond

    Oh, geez Irish... Now I've gone all teary. :') Your imagery is beautiful, but your descriptions can get slightly repetitive, although not that much to complain about. To be honest, ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *Believes that she has missed something again* What musical, might I ask? Could it be that there is a Harry Potter Musical? If so, where can I buy tickets? :D

    Mar 16, 2010


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman