-
Re: The Emperor's City DT
Okay, people. The Emporor is a free character right now. We'll get nowhere unless we pilot him ourselves until he's claimed. Once he's claimed, we're good. But, I think we ...
Mar 7, 2011 -
Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)
Jarelle | The Forest “My daughter…” the old man said with a rueful smile. “Yes, you could say that. And, yes, she is a healer. Not quite as powerful as ...
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)
Jarelle | The Forest “My dear young lady, you must watch where you’re going,” said the old blue-haired man, turning to face the young lady on the ground. Shawnee. How ...
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: The Emperor's City DT
I love hyperbole and a half! Alots are awesome. :D Also, read the one about her trip to Texas... I read it in the school computer lab, and totally cracked ...
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: The Emperor's City DT
Jarelle's posing as a royal guard. Should he be in the throne room, or guarding the doors, or what? Sorry, just a tad clueless. xD
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)
Name: Jarelle. Within the Royal guards, he is known as Elleraj. Age: “As young as the flowers, ancient as the earth, and deep as the seas.” Gender: He’s usually a ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
See DT. Manarian Manarian felt Bree come up beside him. At least she was alive and fighting, but if things kept going at this pace, maybe not for long. He ...
Feb 26, 2011 -
Re: Revenge of the Riders DT
So, should we roll with it?
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Revenge of the Riders DT
Yes, that's what I was thinking. Like, everyone is confronted by their own fear, Shadows and Riders alike. You can see your fears, but the rest are like shadows, blocking ...
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: Revenge of the Riders DT
You guys, we're lagging. Battles do that, and I'm kindof sortof also to blame. :/ But how about this? We need to end this somehow. Maybe a mental struggle? Something ...
Feb 22, 2011 -
Re: Rat Tails- Open to all
Just “Friend of yours, Pip?” Asked Just coolly, sizing up the other rat. Middle class, he thought, tending towards poor. Not many scratches. A rat with a nice upbringing, but ...
Feb 22, 2011 -
Re: Rat Tails DT
Just the character, I think. It seemed that she was someone who could put Just in his place. Whatever you like, though.
Feb 12, 2011 -
Re: Rat Tails- Open to all
Just “Well, my fine speckled friend, you certainly are seeing things,” Just said calmly, taking another drink. “Unfortunately, Henry and young Whiskers there usually fight in the evenings.” He
Feb 11, 2011 -
Re: What would happen if?
Arthur: Stranger, no questions. So long as I don't have a clue who he is, I will not feel guilty. Nope. No. Nuh-uh. Well, maybe a bit. But I'm bloody ...
Feb 10, 2011
