User avatar

Kelcia

  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    What's the homemade dark mark? It sounds cool. :) Somebody needs to post! *Points at SB* I will nag you to post in the absence of Amy. :elephant:

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Sasha Sasha sighed and rubbed his aching forehead. When the plane had jostled violently from the aftershock of an explosion, he had banged his head rather sharply on the side ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Zelda from a yet unnamed story Erm... Help? Anyone? Um... Okay, I need a quick plan. Um, um, um.... I tell them that if they sacrifce me, the Goddess of ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    You know, I've been thinking. Maybe a small injury would be good for Arthur. Not too big, though, because it would be fun writing him complaining over, say, a broken ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Arthur “Put me down!” Arthur howled as the larger man set off at a run with Arthur dangling over his shoulder. “PUT ME DOWN, or so help me I’ll – ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    That was helpful. :PP

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Sasha No, I haven't.

    Mar 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Hmm... How does this fit in? I kinda thought that we were going to be driven out of town by the monsters.

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Sasha I'm sorry that I suspected you. ;) And, for your infromation, I am a serious solcier, and therefore, I like a lot of kickbutt weaponry. :D

    Mar 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Please, O wonderful and high ScarlettFire! I ask, no, I plead that you tell us the outcome of this part of the story! If only so that we may know ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    It's okay. ;) Sasha just dosen't really talk like that.

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    -_- No. Just, no.

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Sasha Sasha jumped out of the passenger side of the jeep. “Alright,” he said, rubbing his hands together. “Who ordered an extra airman?” Without waiting for an answer, he crossed ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Sasha Sasha, who had the radio communications for Regan’s group, heard Bettina’s message with some interest. He’d been up in the plane a couple times before and had rather liked ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Sasha *glares* What is it with you people and alcohol? Sure, I like a beer now and then, but I prefer a chewing gum addiction to an alcohol addiction

    Mar 20, 2010


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues