User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    lol :D Sasha from Hell on Earth You mean that band that sounds like small animals being tortured? Oh, great. Just wonderful. Who's the manager? I want out. Whaddaya mean, ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Zelda from a yet unnamed story I'd track them down. Al and I have a very special bond. I'm his keeper, and I'm supposed to keep him safe. I'd find ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    I was away from my computer all of yesterday... But I was on vacation so I guess it was worth it. *Wonders if she has a computer addiction* :P

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Arthur Arthur blinked hard and woke as someone slapped his face. “Get up!” someone hissed. “Get up, Get up! Do you want to live or not? Get up!” “Wha-? Genie?” ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Power

    Zelda from a yet unnamed story I was born into power. I'm the air to the throne. Really, I was actually looking forward to it. But then, of course, I ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Fine with me, Dreamy. Arthur: *looks very relieved* Oh, hush you. You'll be getting more of it the first chance I get. :smt036 Arthur: *Gulps*

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Darren from yet unnamed story *stares stonily at the TV camera.* *stares some more* *keeps staring* *Stares until people become unnerved and quit watching.* Once he has sufficently creeped out ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Sasha Sasha sighed, and tied a bandage tightly around the wound. It was clean, and the shrapnel was gone, but he was still worried about the shard’s effects on the ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Arthur “Help!” shrieked someone upstairs. “Help! Monsters got in! Dad! Geneva! Somebody!” There was an even worse shriek. “Oh God, help!” It was Pricilla. Arthur hardly recognized his sist

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Maria Ah, Maria thought, seeing the mutants gathered around her begin to move. They’re stirring . She began to wander about, looking at the faces, and wondering if she knew ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    I am working on Arthur's problems right now. :D Oh, and for the record; Only one of Arthur's ribs is broken. He was exagerating, as usual. ;)

    Mar 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Cool. :)

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Sasha Sasha hurried to the base’s stash of ‘medical supplies’. Alcohol, bandages, rods that could be used for cauterizing wounds… all of it there, and all of it fairly primitive. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    What's a homemade dark mark?

    Mar 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    lol :D

    Mar 23, 2010


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer