User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Manarian and Reitsprea Manarian considered the situation. If he made his move now, he could easily be overwhelmed. So instead he moved with caution, skirting the opponent’s attacks. Finding his ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Can I join? As a good guy with a Water Dragon? Name: Manarian (muh-NAH-rie-en) Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: He has silver-blonde hair that is shoulder-length. His eyes are grey, ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Nah, I already edited it. :)

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Whoops. I'll edit that.

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Sasha “You don’t understand!” Sasha heard Paige call after him as he shut the door. Shaking his head, he went to put the supplies up. He really hoped that Paige ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Arthur “Oh, zip it,” said Arthur, annoyed. He bit his lip, thinking hard. The fighting seemed to have moved away from them at the moment, and there weren’t any mutants ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    I can't post until Amy posts.... By the way - I saw a Very Potter Musical. Epic Awesome. :D

    Apr 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Okay, Sure. :)

    Mar 31, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    It's underneath the 'who is online' bit. Do you want to PM people, or should I?

    Mar 31, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Myles just saved Arthur... And Arthur, typically, went after Geneva.... We should PM people. Just give them a little reminder. (And perhaps directions as to where the 'subscribe' button is?)

    Mar 31, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    I'm here. But I don't want to double-post....

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Sasha Sasha blinked in surprise. “Not go?” he said slowly. “Well, you’re not going anywhere soon, that’s for sure.” He stood and began to collect the various medical paraphernalia. “But ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Maria It depends on the type of meatal. But, in general, I'd melt throuh it with the poison from my claws.

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    That would be kind of cool, wouldn't it?

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    I wrote something and submitted it. I'm just worried that it might be a politically touchy subject. :?

    Mar 28, 2010


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil