-
Re: What would happen if?
Geez, sorry. :? I forgot. Zelda Step back from him. No way, I'm not... um, well, only if it's Darren. And then only maybe. --- What would you do if ...
Apr 9, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
I was thinking, the Elders will say that the king was killed, the shadow riders were in charge, and might be planning to take out the good guy riders. They ...
Apr 9, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Manarian and Reitsprea Adaer was sitting impatiently on his dragon’s back. Manarian, slightly annoyed by the now dirt-spattered condition of his clothes, took a moment to dust off his shirt. ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
I think it's a good idea. Just short little interactions with everybody before they die. Cool. What if an Elder started on the mission with us, but is the first ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Actually, I think it might be rather fun. :)
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
m'kay
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Manarian and Reitsprea “I’m Manarian, and this is Reitsprea.” He said, nodding back to his dragon. Reitsprea nodded her head in acknowledgement. She thought to him; How odd. A fire ...
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
You know? I would love an unhappy ending for the good guys. You're right, happy endings happen way too often. Personally, I'm thinking of... Well, we'll see. :P
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Manarian and Reitsprea The girl slid off the fire-dragon, her eyes fixed to Reitsprea. Manarian could feel the white dragon’s thoughts, and they seemed rather surprised. However, he himself was ...
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Manarian and Reitsprea Manarian flew to the edge of the storm on Reitsprea’s back, searching for the other Riders. “Summon the rest,” The old Rider had told him. “I’m afraid ...
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
I has a question. The good guys will be summoned to a senior Rider and told of the king's death, right? And then we go on the quest to stop ...
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Okay, I thought that Dreamy's character was the daughter of the king of the shadow riders... Hm. :?
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Rhythms of Chaos
Arthur *sorry, did this off the top of my head.* Pricilla had halted not far from where the two thieves had been standing. Arthur, panting, rushed up behind her, and ...
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: Rhythms of Chaos
No, she just was rescued by Geneva. :P Or, I thought so, at any rate...
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders
They were outside, and she was moving pieces with her claw.
Apr 5, 2010
