User avatar

Kelcia

  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    I founds Arthur! :D

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cloud 9, a Steampunk Storybook.

    *Sorry if it's a bit long, I wanted to show what Ashton does for a living.* Ashton Reese Ashton was leaning hunched against a wall, trying to be as inconspicuous ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Never fear, when things are going to quickly for you, Manarian's the guy to call. :) He loooves taking time to discuss things.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *Manarian on slow-down duty!* --- Manarian and Reitsprea Manarian got to his feet in protest. Things were progressing too quickly. “Sir!” he called over the hubbub Bree had created. “I ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Sasha Sasha was, needless to say, not happy. “I don’t even know how the hell you stood up,” he grumbled as he led Paige down the corridors to her room. ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Arthur seems to have disappeared. I will try to find him presently. :P

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Sounds like a good plan to me. :) It might work, at any rate.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloud 9 DT (Applications closed!)

    Hiyas, Gspy! I am here to bring a guy character to the scene. :) Name: Ashton Reese Estimated Age: 20, but he could be 21 or older. He’s sort of ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    What's going on: The riders are discussing the recent turn of events in Sharlow. Eighth is plotting aginst them while she is getting her kingdom in order. I left space ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Why, it's practically one of the perks of writing! (If you're not actually intending on carrying out such scemes, that is.)

    Apr 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Nice one, Dreamy. :)

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Whoops. *Runs off to edit* All Edited!

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Manarian and Reitsprea "I am certain you have all heard of the Ones of Shadow," said the Elder at the front of the hall. Manarian heard several sighs and some ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ah, thank you. That's it. :)

    Apr 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    What do you mean by 'move it forward a week'? Sorry, I can be a bit slow on the uptake. :P

    Apr 9, 2010


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman