User avatar

Kelcia

  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    What if she finds Geneva and Jeremiah - (That's his name, Right)? And, yeah. Jesse and Arthur. Oh, my gosh, this is gonna be so much fun! :D I love ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Yeah, funny thing... :P

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures from a rock.

    *Sniff* Makes me homesick. ;) I'm from rural Georgia, but am currently living in the big city. See? Anyway, I love the black and white-ness of the first few pictures ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    As promised. :D Name: Helen Allea Gender: female Age (5-18): 16 Personality: Helen loves practical jokes, and will laugh at just about anything. Powers: A sort of telekinesis – she ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    O.O You KNOW Arthur will be more a hindrance than a help, right?

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Manarian and Reitsprea Manarian watched as Bree worked herself into another fit. It was ridiculous. She was a competent rider, when it came down to it, but she kept shooting ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    *Has a brainwave* Hey, Dreamy, what if Darkkon finds Pricilla? She would make a good little evil puppet, I'm sure. (I mean, look at what she did to her poor ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    All fixed. She's in there now. People should notice in a few minutes that Zara's not there.

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Hold on - I'll allow for that. I forgot that they didn't know! EDIT: Fixed!

    Apr 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    I know. ;)

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Manarian and Reitsprea Many heads, including Manarain’s, turned as Bree and Nuk reentered the meeting hall. They stood in the doorway for a moment, before returning to their seats, followed ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Okay then, thank you Lezal! :lol:

    Apr 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Very subtle, Isha. I wonder who could be wandering in the forest? :lol:

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Day he Hung Up

    That's so cute. A little corny, as you said yourself, but, hey, aren't most romance stories? One nitpick - "The door creaked open and slammed shut despite Andrew's telepathic warnings." ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Alright, I'm in. :D I'll post a profile in a a few minutes.

    Apr 19, 2010


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale