User avatar

Kelcia

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Psyche

    First off: Props for Greek Myths! I love the way you used Psyche's point of view: You're right, Greek myths are very masculine. I have never thought about the story ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Jarelle | Lyall Palace Jarelle slipped into the throne room through a side door. Whatever he had expected to find upon entering the throne room, the scene that met his ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Emperor's City DT

    Good Luck. :D

    Apr 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Emperor's City DT

    Wow! That's pretty awesome, Scar. Have fun with it - I personally enjoy the 'new box' smell that comes with moving. :D

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Jarelle | Lyall Palace Sanura had her eyes closed, a worn look on her young face. Jarelle hated what he had to do now. But, as it was, it was ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Emperor's City DT

    I'm so sorry for not posing for the longest time. I've been, quite literally, swamped. I'll try and post this evening. Sorry. xP

    Mar 27, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    No, it sounds good. I mean, anything to wake this SB up again. :) Go for it.

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    (Can I just say, one Hufflepuff to another, that I love your avvie, Cookies? :) ) Kiah: Alright, let's take a look at the script... Okay, that's good... Okay... What's ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Jarelle | Sanura's Room “I see you’re upset with me,” Said Jarelle tiredly. Many, many of his children had said similar things before. He understood it. But it still made ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Jarelle | Sanura's Room “Ah, hello there, Niton. I was wondering if you would drop in,” Said Jarelle easily. Niton jumped so badly, it was hard not to laugh. He ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    … How did I miss that? -.- Jarelle | Sanura's Room “Are you now?” Jarelle said, looking at his hands. Honestly. Some days, he really wished he had chosen to ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Jarelle | The Throne Room Jarelle heard the prayer as the occupants of the room filed out, one by one. A cry for help, from one of his children. How ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Jarelle | The Throne Room Elleraj stepped into the throne room right on time – as usual. “You’re relieved,” he muttered to one of the guards by the door, who ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Question?

    Mar 7, 2011


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47