User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Okay, fastforwarding even more... :) Jenna Train A few days went by. The household, although still slightly shaken from recent events, returned to some semblance of normality. The two guests ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Will do. It should be up in the next few hours. :)

    Aug 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Or, you know, I could give it a go...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Okay, Isha, you keep your little secrets. ;) So, how're we going to start the attacks bit? Maybe you could, seeing as you have a Half-sight character.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Sounds like fun!... But you know me, I love terrifying my characters. We need to get them all together somehow, and the whole attack thing seems like a good way ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Half-Sight

    So... Heya all. Does anyone have any mind-numbingly awesome plot ideas? Or, you know, even a few mutant plot bunnies on hand?

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Jenna Train “Mommy?” Said the little voice. “Mommy? Mommy where are you? Where’s my Mommy?” Jenna took a step further back. Oh, God. She could hear it in the girl’s ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Jenna Train The outside door was pushed open. The doctor had asked for cold water and rags, perhaps because the girl had a fever, and Jenna was on her way ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    (Hi! I'm just joining. My profile is on the DT. Oh, by the way, right up front, my character is blind.) Jenna Train Chop. Who on Earth did he think ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Hello, all! Isha said I could join, so here I am! I just figured that it would be best to put my profile in the DT though. :D --- Name: ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Thientiths

    Actually, I've been re-reading my Terry Pratchett collection. I'm always influenced by his style. (Love the avatar pic, by the way. ;) ) Thanks for the reviews!

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Thientiths

    Thientiths Shadows stretched in the dank gloom of the laboratory. The only light came flickeringly from the great, looming computer screen that took up a large part of the wall ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Oh man. I want to say 'bust out into "Thriller"' So bad! But, seeing as this is not something any of my characters would do... Allira: The Deaths I looked ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Oh man. I want to say 'bust out into "Thriller"' So bad! But, seeing as this is not something any of my characters would do... Allira: The Deaths I looked ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    Dear me! We wouldn't want that , now would we? xD

    May 7, 2011


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca