User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis *Dead*

    Daniel Armtisan | Courtyard Daniel stepped into the growing conversation. “Lord, Ladies, might I suggest you take this debate inside? But may I add that Lady Sanura might not be ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis DT

    Right-o... I'll post in the morning... I'm kinda sick. xP

    Aug 28, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis DT

    Okay, there is (from all I can tell) ONE White ONE Purple ONE Green ONE Black ONE Yellow...? As far as I can tell. But, hey, I think it's an ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis DT

    Hey, Wolf, When you mentioned a purple dragon in your last post, did you mean Chusi, Isha's character? Because I was pretty sure no-one knew she was in the castle.

    Aug 27, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis DT

    Isn't Game of Thrones a TV show? Like, with Sean Bean? (Heheheh, Boromir! :D)

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis *Dead*

    Daniel Armtisan | Storeroom “Ma’am? Healer!” Daniel yelled after Sanura’s retreating back. “Lady Sanura!” It was no good. She was tottering away at a decent pace, and Daniel knew that ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis DT

    The combination of "Hungry Heather" and Kitty's "Venus Fly Trap" tagline, I can't help but think of Audry II from "Little Shop of Horrors".... (Then agian, I did just audition ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis DT

    Scar - You waiting on me? 'Cause I was sorta waiting for Isha to post. (And I feel compelled to put a smiley face - even though there is absolutely ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis *Dead*

    Daniel Armtisan | Storeroom Daniel shot up when he heard the first clack of a shoe on stone. Whirling around, he half reached for his sword. Then – “Healer,” he ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis DT

    Why a-thank you, thank you very much. *Elvis move* ;D

    Aug 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis DT

    Oh, and yeah, Isha, Scar? I think have the beginnings of an idea. But I need to know... So, Sanura just opened the door to the storage room, which I ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis DT

    Hehe! I shouted out to the SB on YWS Radio! :D (I would be lying if I said that wasn't the most exciting thing I did today. ;) )

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis *Dead*

    Daniel Armtisan| The Store Room The dragon looked up at Daniel with big eyes, and an expression on her reptilian face that was hard to identify. It might have been ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: In Oculis Draconis *Dead*

    Sorry for the late profile! >>> Name: Daniel Armtisan Age: 25 Gender: Male Race: Human Rank: Royal Guard Alligence: Lyansa Appearance: Dark, curly hair hangs around his slightly protruding ears ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Will do. :)

    Aug 14, 2011


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill