User avatar

Kelcia

  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    *Shrug* Probably. Got any special powers?

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Andy and Nate??? OMG, match made in heavan, if you ask me. xD

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Allira Sweet! Mmm... it's the yummy green kind too... Thanks. Here, *Tosses black apple to Nick.* Yeah, those are the death world kind. Try it, go on.

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Err, err, errrr.... *Shoves random character into room* Minion Children Friend: ... Meep! Meep, meepmeepmeep... Oooooh! *Heheh, wrong random character...* Allira What? Oh, no, not this again. Transpor

    Nov 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    Oooh, goodie! Nice posts you all! I won't be able to post over the weekend, because I'll be out of town on a trip, but Its getting exciting!

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    Yeahh... Lol, they don't know what their in for! :D

    Oct 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    Okay. The shadow riders believe that there is a stone, the Stone of Destiny, hidden in the Black mountains. They seem to think that it will give them power to ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    Gee, this Zara-Manarian conflict.... It's kind of a Love/Hate relationship isn't it? ;)

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    (This is just after Manarian storms away. More explanation at the end of the post. Sorry I've been away!) Manarian How could he? Manarian raged, storming off into the trees. ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I see you like Marinas Trench. Okaaay, I'll give you... a 6/10 (mostly because I don't know a lot of these songs ;) ) 1 - The Closer You Get ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Delta 22142 Pardon, but could you explain what llloooovvveeeee is, exactly? .... Oh. Very well. I honestly can say that... *catches sight of Beta* Oh. Um... *At this point, Delta's ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Quote Quotes Conversation

    Here is a place for lighthearted discussion, fun, and laughter... But the catch is you have to talk in quotes! Quotes from (published) books, mainly, but it could be from ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    (... are these still real crayon colors?? :O) O- Onyx

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "I know," - Star Wars

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Oct 20, 2010


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke