-
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian Manarian tapped his staff against the packed earth of the clearing, looking around. Everything was ready. “I don’t think you need to do anything, Lily,” he said, “and Naj ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
True, Very true
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
(Sorry for the long post, you guys! I just wrote one version (a shorter one) and then I was like - Nah. I'm doing this properly. At least it pushes ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Allira: 1: Wonder what on Earth I was doing in another universe - again 2: Realize that the other Sirens are intent on drowning anyone who comes by 3: Mug ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Allira: ... That's pretty creepy actually. And this is coming from a Death-In-Training.
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
No, I'm just a random character, forced in here. If you want an SB character, I will gladly leave... *glances at the proverbial door*
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
True, true. But the X-men DID have bad days too, you know.
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Err, evolution at work??
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Ouch. Yeah, that would tend to put a damper on things... Try an evil devil, intent on, lessee, what was it this week? Oh, right, 1) murder Death (if that's ...
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)
Manarian So… Fitz’s plan is working. How interesting, Thought Manarian dumbly, staring at the grinning rider on the ground. And we know where Eighth is camping. Can we afford to ...
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Now, that sounds like fun!
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Plenty of fun. You just ignore the, uh, human bit and you're good. The deamon bit? Yeah, not so fun. What are you?
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
(No, I know what steampunk is. Allira, on the otherhand, is clueless. ;) ) Allira 'Kay....
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Allira *Wide eyes* You lost me, pal. No basic education, see?
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Hmm... Healing, good, teleportation, good... the apple probably won't kill you, then. As for powers... um, I'm just an apprintice Death. Still learning how to retrieve souls and that. I ...
Nov 2, 2010
