User avatar

Kel

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The River

    Thank you, DD! That's the nicest thing anyone can ever say about someone else's piece. I really do like the lapping better. It flows more.

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    I should note that I didn't intentionally skp the stuff with the setting ... I plan on trying to fix all that up, of course, once I ... go back ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The River

    I like that version better. It's amazing what a simple suffix can do!

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mother

    I'm not sure the debate on the piece's placement, but all I know is what assignment it was for. :) Thank you, Fabien, for your comment. Sometimes in things like ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mother

    It's bat. :) As in Batman. "Same Bat time, same Bat channel" from the old, old live-action TV series. So the grammar on that is fine. To be honest, I ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The River

    First of all, thank you! I changed the rating to PG13, just in case. I'm still not sure about rating systems other than games. This would be a T. heh. ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Menagerie - part one

    “My ma is real sick and it’s all your fault!” Mirdoch Adelaide managed a quick weave of his slim torso to avoid the small stone Greglin Millbun hurled at his ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Menagerie - part one

    Thank you! I did go back and read it and it all sounds so bad to me, now! XD Must ... not ... change yet....

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Menagerie - part one

    I haven't really been back to read any of this since I typed it up after I wrote it. Thanks for all of the wonderful advice! I'll definitely make sure ...

    Nov 26, 2006


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott