User avatar

Kel

  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Thank you very much, Elizabeth! The name happens to be my real name, only shortened. :wink: Next April, we're going to be having a Convalidation ceremony, so our marriage will ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hello, everyone and good afternoon. :) My name is Kel and I'm rather an amateur writer. Sure, I got excellent marks in English and Literature, not to mention Creative Writing ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm Kel. That's my actual name, just like the username. No confusion there. :) I just joined today! I'm 24 years old (is that still young enough?), married, and ...

    Oct 20, 2006


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart