User avatar

Kel

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    The logo is a really nice addition to the theme. Your avatar is great! I'm not a big fan of chimps and monkeys (more for goats, cats, dogs, etc) but ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Fishr: Thank you! Those are really high praises for such a short story. I'm so glad you liked it. My husband inspired me by one simple conversation. "What shall I ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I noticed it a little while ago and thought "What a nice touch." Good jorb! :D edit: The pumpkins are adorable!

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Thank you so much!

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Cal, I love your avatar to pieces!! What a great shot! You know Burton loved to squirt him with blood because it grossed Johnny out? Hilarity! Thank you so much ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    How could I miss all of this?! To start from the bottom... Prosithion: I think I have one of those books. My name comes from my real name, actually. Only ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    I really bogged myself down in research last year. I am not doing that this year. It's too much of a downer. Which is why I pick the fantasy genre. ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Be sure to keep me posted on your progress, Cassandra! :) If you're on the NaNo site, add me to your writing buddies. I'm Toast. Thank you, Jack! I probably ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Um. Don't restart your story halfway through! I did that last year and I bombed because of it. :) Don't stress out about researching every little thing. I also did ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Cassandra: Better than a chicken with clothespins on its feet! My husband's uncles did that to over 50 chickens on the farm they had when they were little! Their mother ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    Fantasy! :oops: I've got my plot outlined for NaNo. And after sharing it a couple of times, I don't feel so afraid of doing so here. It's not like it ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I used to read a lot of horror, but that was back in Junior High school. It was mostly Caroline B. Cooney, RL Stine, Christopher Pike. Things like that. Anymore, ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I've had that pen name for many years, now, and used to submit poetry to my school's literary magazine with it. :) I've been writing since about fifth grade, and ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa!

    Hi, there! I'm new, too, but wanted to say hello. :) Fantasy is my favorite genre.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Of course! I'll be on MSN later, after I write some on my NaNotes. :) Your signature reminded me how bread is my favorite food. I might make some bread ...

    Oct 20, 2006


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus