User avatar

Kel

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    Hey, Shotgun. :) Welcome to YWS. I'm not incredibly frequent, but I'm sure all of us here can help you out if you need it. YWS attracts all sorts of ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I haven't seen you around yet, so welcome! I'm Kel, that that's my actual name, too. :) age: 24 star sign: taurus zodiac: dog (go shigure!!!) I write almost specifically ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I just noticed it, myself. It's really great how the site is being changed up for the seasons. :D

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    3 cats! Coffee, Squee, Ozzy 2 dogs! Barleybear, Rosemary What about you, Cassandra?

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Cassandra: :cry: Huffalumps and woozles! DD: A few curtains, a couple of throw pillows... and it'll be great! It's already great, but it'll be tidier? And thank you! Cass again!: ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I've read that, I believe. I'll have to look at my old middle school collection again.

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    ^^ Thank you for the gift, niteown! The elephant's kinda creepy, though. :T

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    Oh, Christopher Pike. Good luck! haha. You'll discover that, many years after being totaly into that stuff, it's completely different, Myth!

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    I'm not the best at critiquing. :/ I do enjoy reading, though! I just don't know how helpful I'd be with an actual critique of your writing. But welcome to ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    Welcome to YWS. I'm still sorta new myself, but you do get used to it!

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Good luck! XD I wouldn't mind trying it in December, if you'd like. What genre is it?

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I dunno. I've never really read Oscar Wilde and you're the first one to mention it, Meep. It just kinda ... came out, I suppose. :) Who knows the minds ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    The only thing I'm needing an unbiased critique on is my NaNo in Dec! It's harder to find someone to critique a novel that's 50,000 words. :(

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Waffles: I can't believe I skipped over your post! D: Thanks about the cats. I'm sure they're purring with delight.

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    That's awesome, Nate. :D I love the attention to little things like the logo. When I saw that, it just fell right into place alongside the background and the little ...

    Oct 26, 2006


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist