User avatar

Kel

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    ***All right. I'll try this one more time but please be clear on these: 1) Thornton Procom is NOT a Severus Snape clone. Yes he is the Head of Slytherin. ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I think I'm going to have to pull out. I don't really care for the way Thorn turned into a Severus Snape clone and there's no way for me to ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rise of the Blood Dogs

    NAME: Llorinlir RACE: Arcanite SEX: M AGE: undetermined HEIGHT: 7'2" WEIGHT: 197 EYES: smoky quartz gray HAIR: black PHYSIQUE: Very thin, willowy, frail RANK: N/A BRANCH: N/A SECTION: N/A WEAPONS: ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Thorn took Alice's wand, flicking a heated glance to the others with a scathing, "Back to work." He tucked the wand away with the others, setting his face back to ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    He flicked his eyes to Alice with a disapproving frown. "Do you find their punishment amusing, Miss Johnson? If you hand me your wand, you may join them. Otherwise, I ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    At the smile from Sedry, Thorn changed his mind swiftly. "On second thought ... I believe I will take fifty points from Gryffindor," he said looking at Sedry. "Do think ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    He must have been in an exceptionally bad mood that day to hand out all of those detentions. Normally he was rather agreeable, even to those in Gryffindor, and wasn't ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Why the students of Hogwarts, even those of his own House, decided to backtalk him he didn't know. Every child in the entire school thought it a great game to ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    (rewinding a little to catch up) ---- The Sorting was always a dreadfully long occasion. If he didn't have to sit through it, Thorn would have been down in the ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Must I really begin the school year by taking premature points from Ravenclaw?" The warmth of Thornton Procom was best described as frigid. He stood tall and fit, with a ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Due to my venerable age, the wonderful Ash has permitted me to play a professor! Name: Thornton "Thorn" Procom Gender: Male Wand: Yew, dragon heartstring, 15 3/4" Occupation: Defense Against ...

    Jul 21, 2007


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren