User avatar

Kel

  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    I agree with Magicman. All of the extras on a laptop are great if you need them. We just happen not to need WMP, internet, etc. etc. that are standard ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    There's not anything on here that others can't see, so I don't plan on putting a password on it. I plan on taking it to and from work with me ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    Then a laptop might be best for you, BrokenSword. But for those trying to do NaNoWriMo, the Alphasmart only shows the last few lines of text, so it's ideal to ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    The Neo is 250$ and the Dana is 350$. I'd really like the Dana! Maybe if I can get a credit card... hehehe

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    I've since gotten one off of Ebay, but I'm waiting for it to get here. It's taking a long time! I'll be sure to let y'all know if I like ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Concerning the main character/s

    Corin's body type of bulky will play a part in the whole thing. I want to emphasize a change in him through both personality and physical attributes. In the original ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Concerning the main character/s

    I've been working on a YA fantasy fiction novel for almost a month now. That's not very long, but I've been developing some characters. A lot of the concept art ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Magical Endeavors

    These ideas do sound very, very interesting. I think "Winter Memory" sounds most to me, but "The Marking" takes a close second. Having more than one writing project, I think, ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Adventures in Writing

    The newest one is barely in the works as I've taken the time to start reading a book of tips on writing. "The Song of the Secret Keepers" is the ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    I wasn't really sure where to put this topic, so I thought maybe writing tips. One of my biggest things that kept me from writing was the fact that I ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    I like Elelel's. "When they're supposed to." Long and drawn out, or short and quick. Deaths shouldn't happen until they're supposed to. I have a feeling that one of the ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Work

    Good one, Snoink. It's like Harry Potter #5, I think it was. With Umbridge and everything. Bad things were constantly happening to Harry. That book was the hardest one to ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Logic holes? Please help with my plot.

    Thank you so much. You've helped me a lot. I know that asking for critique can sometimes be viewed as "tell me how great I am!" but I really do ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles...

    I just pick one randomly. Like Menagerie. But it doesn't fit. I tend to pick weird ones, kinda like how one would title a comic. Fruits Basket? BLEACH? Where do ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Logic holes? Please help with my plot.

    Only one question (or two)I have that you might want to look at. Why was the dragon god, the first one, growing weaker? And why is he now regaining his ...

    Oct 20, 2006


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau