User avatar

Kel

  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    I just went on and on about my world. Too much went into it and I'm really dissatisfied. I do have a plot, though. Ancient god creates ancient race (AR ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    I'm doing all of this planning for NaNo, and I'm already getting slightly sick of my novel. And I haven't even started!! I decided that that "Build a world in ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I'm procrastinating on my world. My characters are husks. I'm good to go!

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    The towel soaked up the water from my fingers. When I lay it across the sink to dry, I rubbed my hands together, frowning at the sound. Too many dishes. ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Where Does Writing Hide?

    Great activity! Let's see how I do. :) - The invigorating aroma of coffee on the air. - Background noise of Disney movies. - The wind ripping through dry autumn ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    ...Ocean currents? Weather patterns?....what are you writing!? I'm not putting that much into my first draft, I'm leaving out all the complications like time eras or years or events that ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    I haven't ever read Brave New World, and I'm not sure if I would read this or not. My biggest thing would be reading the priest's sermon. A lot of ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I've never won NaNo. I've got my plot on one of these message boards, but I won't tell you which one. If anyone wants to read the story afterwards, I'll ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jack's Avatar Attempts Thread

    Great movie. I like how you can actually read the text on those avatars. It's always good when you can do that. :D I like the second one's emotion. CHARGE.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    Thank you all! I'm sorry I didn't notice this earlier. It didn't say there were new posts and I didn't bother to look anyway! I will next time. Myth, Thank ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Wizard of Oz. 97% accuracy, 2 errors. 89 WPM.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    Thank you very much, Areida. :D A lot of people like the twining of the hair. :) I like their eyes. I need to do up another of the triplets ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    I think it's G? This is Rin and Ran. Rin is the one with the red hair. Ran has blonde. That was their brother, Mir, but I changed the story ...

    Oct 20, 2006


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold