User avatar

Kel

  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    Writing. It puts me in the mood. Oddly, so does being at work! I get my best writing done while on my one-hour lunch at work. Even if I'm not ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Posting your NaNo?

    I know you're not really supposed to, but I've been checking grammar and spelling after each typing session. But it's only been with the Word spellcheck doohickey. :) I was ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Posting your NaNo?

    Does anyone have any inclinations of trying to post their NaNo manuscripts in bursts on here? Either during or after it's all over. I'm not sure if I will or ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    16954! My goal is 35,000 by Wednesday!

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Actually, I can! It's not the best in the world and I almost got stuck in Mirdoch's head once." -Violan, centaur Caff or decaf?

    Nov 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    11,784 I'm way behind, but I did write about 5000 words today.

    Nov 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: that 2nd week slump

    My slump must be over, too, for now. I wrote about 5000 words today!

    Nov 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: that 2nd week slump

    I've been in a slump since the middle of week one. :( So I'm going to see if hanging out at my old workplace (a coffeeshop) will help any. It ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "It's nice, I suppose. I wouldn't wear one, though. Simply because I'm tall enough as it is. I mean, all it does is add height, right? I don't need anymore ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    First ever centaur. So many things wrong with it, but it's okay for a first (second) try. It's a boy. Er. As you can tell. Hm.

    Nov 14, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Writer's Block

    Jesseble is totally right. When hubby's stuck, he goes to play FFXII or Disgaea 2. When I'm stuck, I cook something or draw. I do anything totally unrelated to the ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    3428 as of day 2. Work was steady today, so I didn't get to write a lot. :(

    Nov 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    1700, verified, too! :D

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    I'm just kind of ... blah. Too mellow, I suppose. 2 hours to go for me.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    I've just been drawing character designs and coming up with better ones than I'd had before. That, and I've stopped sharing my plot with anti-fantasy-genre people.

    Oct 31, 2006


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus