User avatar

Kel

  • Art & Photography Re: Wint'ry

    Winter background 2006 I made this earlier tonight on PSCS2. The brushes are given credit in the link itself. :) It's a free-to-use wallpaper if you'd like.

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    Over 1000 books. Novels. Other books, like textbooks and such, are separate and tend to habitat the bottom shelf because of their height and sheer weight!

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    The original laptop notebook had paper. I hand-write. I can take it anywhere (BMV, doctor's office, work, etc.) without needing wires or battery packs or heavy things to lug around ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    With the saint, it's more about the idea than the actual thing itself. I wanted her face to turn out that way, even without the eyebrow. It would've taken away ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    New things. Complete things! :) I did the Free Hugs campaign at my old workplace and got over 600 hugs in seven days. It was wonderful. This is one of ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Ah-haha, Sureal. That was just me being bored at work and I decided to dictate what they were doing and stuff. It was for my amusement. It amused me and ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Thank you, Sponson Light! I've tried all kinds of styles. It's difficult to learn at first, but it gets nicer as the time goes on. Disney interests me right now ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Thank you, magicman. :) I just draw and take no claim to being an actual artist. I probably won't do anything with it! XD

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Anime/manga does pop up a lot more recently. It's caused a lot of people to dislike it. As for the coupling, the guy that created Marqhen happens to really be ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Here's where I'll shove nameless sketches. Feel free to point out whatever. :) They're totally not finished in any way, but I don't know if I'll go back and change ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    I like how it's off-center. The table being busy makes me think that it might be the center of the image, but then I cant' really find the center of ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles II

    I really like the headache one a lot. The harsh yellow and red really give it that pained feel. I've looked at all of them, and I think that that's ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    Thanks, everyone! I wanted his arms to be really hairy because that's just ... how I felt like drawing it. At the time. Because his hooves are hairy, so his ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I'll say it again. Congratulations! I've only hit 18,000. Alas.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    Shafter has a great revision of the ever-used quote. Don't write what you know, know what you write. It's probably been said before, but Shafter really nailed it into my ...

    Nov 22, 2006


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater