-
Re: Magna Carta I & the Evil Twin of Manga Carta I
Good thing I looked down the list! This is an idea that I've done the last two times for NaNo (including this one). A very good friend of mine sent ...
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: NaNo profile links
My u/n is Toast. Just to let you know I didn't use Kel on something! SHOCK.
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: NaNoWriMo 2007
I may or may not do NaNo this year. I can't say I failed the last two times, but I never made the 50k mark. But failure is not trying.
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Young Adult Fiction
YA is what I aim to write for. The thing I like about YA is the fact that the storlines aren't quite as ... engrossed with nitty-gritty details about primary ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
You guys have to remember, the only time we really see James is in Snape's Worst Memory. You can't judge their entire character on that small little moment. But you ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
[spoiler] I see how James' potrayal makes it difficult to see how Lily would pass up such a devoted friend as Sev, but we do see, in the memories, that ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
[spoiler] I totally wish Lily had chosen Snape! I mean, there's no evidence except that James was an arrogant annoyance, a prankster, and Snape was all sweet and loved Lily ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?
I used to prefer writing by hand since I can't lug my desktop everywhere with me. A laptop was right-out since they're so expensive and little bundles of distraction. Enter ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Planning of a novel.
I don't tend to outline the plot or the chapters, just the characters. And even then they change from their original outline. Currently one of my characters was just a ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
[spoiler]Some people do rather marry those they were together with in high school. I did. I started dating my husband when I was 13 years old. I'm 25 now and ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Song of the Secret Keepers
Like I said. Very rough sketches. Most concept art isn't normally colored when I draw it unless they're more permanent designs. I don't often color anything and I even more ...
Jul 11, 2007 -
Re: Song of the Secret Keepers
Here is some concept art for my upcoming, as-yet-to-be-actually-started YA fantasy fiction novel: Song of the Secret Keepers. Very rough sketches. The breasts have been removed from this piece. It ...
Jul 11, 2007 -
Re: Sketches
I've been doing some doodling, inspired by FFIII for the NDS. :) I drew Jim since he's the easiest for me to manipulate in new styles. Normal. Freelancer clothes. Freelancer ...
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Yes, I have and I could kill my human father for doing this to me! How dare he infest my pure mother with his taint! It's because of him that ...
Dec 7, 2006 -
Re: Wint'ry
haha, Thanks Jack. I just didn't think it was that great to be in art. :) And, Sponson, they are really cool! I love them. There's more, but anymore snowflakes ...
Dec 3, 2006
