User avatar

Kel

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Radio Pilot Program Announcement (defunct)

    I'm a-waitin'.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    *grumble grumble* 1. Ingell 2. Margo 3. Jason 1 4. Jason 2 5. JD 6. Jacob 7. Jacks 8. Donovan (YWS) 9. Igor 10. Matt The others are from a ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Evils Of The Wii!!!

    I like my Wii. Boxing wore me out the first time that I played it. But Zelda is a heck of a lot of fun. I get into it. XD ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Beloved Author, Madeline L'Engle, dies at 88

    The world really has suffered this week. Pavarotti, D. James Kennedy, Alex the Parrot ... and Madeline L'Engle. She was born in 1919 and wrote many, many beautiful books. Among ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Originally, I preferred paperback for the mobility. They fit into the smallest places in your backpack at school. They sit snug in your purse amongst your other things like keys ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Okay, some before and afters. :) Before: Flash is on! That's my new hat. I love those hats so much. Myself and my puppy, Rosemary. She's so big now! I ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seasonal Wishlist

    Seasonal? Christmas? Yule? Whichever. Put your wishlist here. What do you want Santa to bring you? All I want is a Nintendo DS and two games. I would prefer the ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Aww. Big brother is so cute! Happy Birthday YWS! Even though I haven't been here long, I brought presents! *throws confetti*

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Tons of fun. You either go out and get free candy, or you go to the store and get the candy you actually like. Either way, you win!

    Nov 2, 2006


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger