User avatar

Kel

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I'll say it again. Congratulations! I've only hit 18,000. Alas.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    Shafter has a great revision of the ever-used quote. Don't write what you know, know what you write. It's probably been said before, but Shafter really nailed it into my ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    Writing. It puts me in the mood. Oddly, so does being at work! I get my best writing done while on my one-hour lunch at work. Even if I'm not ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Menagerie - part one

    I put the rating at PG for some violence. I'm so used to game ratings, now! It would probably be T for violence at that one. This is my NaNo, ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Broken -- Chapter One -- First Draft

    I liked this. I liked to think that the whole thing with the first part about his home was ... well, like it was so close to his own home ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Posting your NaNo?

    I know you're not really supposed to, but I've been checking grammar and spelling after each typing session. But it's only been with the Word spellcheck doohickey. :) I was ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I haven't seen you around yet, so welcome! I'm Kel, that that's my actual name, too. :) age: 24 star sign: taurus zodiac: dog (go shigure!!!) I write almost specifically ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Posting your NaNo?

    Does anyone have any inclinations of trying to post their NaNo manuscripts in bursts on here? Either during or after it's all over. I'm not sure if I will or ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    I like Elelel's. "When they're supposed to." Long and drawn out, or short and quick. Deaths shouldn't happen until they're supposed to. I have a feeling that one of the ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    16954! My goal is 35,000 by Wednesday!

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Actually, I can! It's not the best in the world and I almost got stuck in Mirdoch's head once." -Violan, centaur Caff or decaf?

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but the forum gets so clogged with this one thread that the admins lock it so no one can ever play this game again. I wish my cats could ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    11,784 I'm way behind, but I did write about 5000 words today.

    Nov 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: that 2nd week slump

    My slump must be over, too, for now. I wrote about 5000 words today!

    Nov 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: that 2nd week slump

    I've been in a slump since the middle of week one. :( So I'm going to see if hanging out at my old workplace (a coffeeshop) will help any. It ...

    Nov 16, 2006


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson