User avatar

Kel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Menagerie - part one

    “My ma is real sick and it’s all your fault!” Mirdoch Adelaide managed a quick weave of his slim torso to avoid the small stone Greglin Millbun hurled at his ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Menagerie - part one

    Thank you! I did go back and read it and it all sounds so bad to me, now! XD Must ... not ... change yet....

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    Over 1000 books. Novels. Other books, like textbooks and such, are separate and tend to habitat the bottom shelf because of their height and sheer weight!

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    The original laptop notebook had paper. I hand-write. I can take it anywhere (BMV, doctor's office, work, etc.) without needing wires or battery packs or heavy things to lug around ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Menagerie - part one

    I haven't really been back to read any of this since I typed it up after I wrote it. Thanks for all of the wonderful advice! I'll definitely make sure ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    With the saint, it's more about the idea than the actual thing itself. I wanted her face to turn out that way, even without the eyebrow. It would've taken away ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    New things. Complete things! :) I did the Free Hugs campaign at my old workplace and got over 600 hugs in seven days. It was wonderful. This is one of ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Ah-haha, Sureal. That was just me being bored at work and I decided to dictate what they were doing and stuff. It was for my amusement. It amused me and ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Thank you, Sponson Light! I've tried all kinds of styles. It's difficult to learn at first, but it gets nicer as the time goes on. Disney interests me right now ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Thank you, magicman. :) I just draw and take no claim to being an actual artist. I probably won't do anything with it! XD

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Anime/manga does pop up a lot more recently. It's caused a lot of people to dislike it. As for the coupling, the guy that created Marqhen happens to really be ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Here's where I'll shove nameless sketches. Feel free to point out whatever. :) They're totally not finished in any way, but I don't know if I'll go back and change ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    I like how it's off-center. The table being busy makes me think that it might be the center of the image, but then I cant' really find the center of ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles II

    I really like the headache one a lot. The harsh yellow and red really give it that pained feel. I've looked at all of them, and I think that that's ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    Thanks, everyone! I wanted his arms to be really hairy because that's just ... how I felt like drawing it. At the time. Because his hooves are hairy, so his ...

    Nov 22, 2006


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope